C Max Absorb
C Max is a glass wool tile with a refined white or black painted monolithic pre-finished face. Extremely high performance acoustic absorption (NRC) ceiling tile. This mid-range tile is suitable for exhibit halls, museums, medical centres, offices, classrooms, receptions, meeting rooms and other commercial interiors.
The tile is extremely light weight, reducing the need for extensive seismic bracing. Create a contemporary look with a black suspended ceiling (C Max and CBI grid in black) Also available in a range of colours on an indent basis. (REVIT and DWG require CAD Software to open)
A Black suspended ceiling is a great contemporary look. This can be achieved with black C Max and black CBI grid.
C Max Absorb High Performance Acoustic Ceiling Tile
- NRC 0.95
- CAC < 20 (higher for thicker tiles)
- LR > 84%
- Density 100kgs/m³
- Weight – 1.5kg/m²
- Fire Test – ISO 5660 Parts 1 & 2 – Group 1-S
- Moisture Rate < 1%
- Thermal Resistance ?0.4 (m² – k/w)
- Size: 15mm depth Square Edge, Reveal Edge, *Concealed, Direct Fix *[2400 x 600] [1200 x 600] *[1500 x 300] *[1200 x 300] [600 x 600] To Suit 15 or 24mm grid patterns *Available on indent order. Other Sizes available on request.
- Colours: White and Black, other colours available on request.
WARRANTY: 30 year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions up to 40° and 99% relative humidity without visible sag when used with a T&R brand suspension system.
Emissions, Sustainability and the Environment - For Green Star rated projects, C Max has been verified and meets the Greenguard Emission Certificate Standard.
For product warranties, completion documents and test reports, please contact T&R Interior Systems: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Service History
Bayfield School, Auckland
• Christchurch Hospital, Amau Ward, Christchurch
• Christchurch City Art Gallery, Christchurch
• Dumpling House, Christchurch.
• Ellerslie School, Auckland
• Eurocity, Napier
• Flex Fitness, Tauranga
• Island Bay School, Wellington
• Koha Gym, Christchurch
• Lemonwood School, Rolleston
• Marist School, Auckland
• New Zealand Post, Palmerston North
• Onyx, Cambridge
• Rangi Ruru School Music Centre, Christchurch
• Riverhead School, Auckland
• Staples Rodway, Christchurch
• The Buchan Group, Christchurch
• Trustpower, Tauranga
• Thorndon School, Wellington
• Three Kings School, Auckland
• Unitech IBM, Auckland
• Wellington East Girls College, Wellingotn
• Weta Digital Editing Suite, Wellington
• Xero II, Wellington
• Zest Store, Christchurch