Mammoth NOVAhush Panel Absorber
Mammoth NOVAhush Panel Absorbers are semi-rigid boards in black, white or grey polyester. It is available as a plain product or with a thermally bonded black, polyester facing. NOVAhush Panel Absorber is for use in a wide range of thermal and acoustic application within commercial buildings – generally used as a surface mounted product. The Panel Absorber has a Group 1-S rating (ISO 9705).
Product Features and Benefits
- High Acoustic performance - up to NRC 1.05.
- Safe to use as an Interior surface liner - ISO 9705 Fire Test - Group 1-S rating.
- Mammoth™ NOVAhush Panel Absorber is not affected by moisture. If, for any reason, it gets wet it will dry out with no adverse effect on its performance or durability.
- Mammoth™ NOVAhush products are light-weight and easy to handle.
- No precautions are required for handling the product - it will not cause irritation when touched.
- Mammoth™ NOVAhush Panel Absorber can be manufactured with a white, black or grey, plain or with a black face.
- All products are resistant to vermin.
- Odourless, non-irritant and chemical free.
- Manufactured in New Zealand.