T&R PRODUCT RANGE
SRP Steel Stud and Track
SRP Steel Stud & Track is locally cold formed from New Zealand Steel, in a range of sizes and gauges, for the construction of interior, non-load bearing walls and bulkheads.
SRP Steel Stud and track are produced standard, with the following features
- Lipped for enhanced strength and ease of handling
- Pre-punched, rolled edge holes equally spaced from each end.
- Knurled face to avoid screw slip while applying dry linings
- Asymmetrical legged to enable boxing for extra loading when required
- Deflection and Nogged Track for specific applications
- All sections are cold rolled from zinc coated steel strip to AS1397, Grade G22275, having a minimum yield strength of 275Mpa.