Daiken New NDF
Daiken New NDF Mineral Fibre Acoustic Suspended Ceiling tiles have a non direction fissured clean white surface and are ceiling contractors most favoured commodity panel due to their durability and ease of handling.
New NDF is the most economical tile in the Daiken range and have a medium NRC and CAC to help reduce reverberation time and to prevent sound transfer through ceiling plenum.
Daiken New NDF Mineral Fibre Acoustic Suspended Ceiling Tile
- NRC 0.55 – 0.60
- CAC 36
- LR1 > 75%
- Weight – 12mm:3.3kg.m² 13mm:3.6kg/m²
- Fire Test - ISO 5660 Parts 1 & 2 - Group 1-S
- Size 15mm depth Square Edge [1200 x 600]
- Size 15mm depth Reveal Edge [1200 x 600] [600 x 600]
- To suit 15 or 24mm grid patterns
- Other sizes available on request
- Colour – White
30 year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions up to 40° – 95% relative humidity without visible sag when used with a T&R brand suspension system.
Emissions, Sustainability and the Environment - For Green Star rated projects, Daiken mineral fibre tiles were independently verified and meet the Greenguard Emission Certificate Standard.
For product warranties, completion documents and test reports, please contact T&R Interior Systems: email@example.com