Daiken Venus Max
Daiken Venus Max Mineral Fibre Acoustic Ceiling tiles have an appealing stipple texture with a scattered pinhole finish.
The Venus Max tile has high sound absorption qualities which reduces reverberation time and a medium Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) to reduce sound transfer through ceiling plenum.
This is a high end tile that is suitable for offices, education centres, call centres and other commercial interiors.
Daiken Venus Max Mineral Fibre Acoustic Suspended Ceiling Tile
- NRC 0.70
- SAC 0.85 (500 – 4000 Hz Avg)
- CAC 36
- LR1 > 75%
- Weight - 5.28kg/m²
- Fire Test - ISO 5660 Parts 1 & 2 - Group 1-S
- Size 19mm depth Square Edge [1200 x 600] *[600 x 600] *Available on indent order.
- Size 19mm depth Reveal Edge [1200 x 600] [600 x 600]
- To suit 15 or 24mm grid patterns
- Colour – White
30 year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions up to 50° – 99% relative humidity without visible sag when used with a T&R brand suspension system.
Emissions, Sustainability and the Environment - For Green Star rated projects, Daiken mineral fibre tiles were independently verified and meet the Greenguard Emission Certificate Standard.