C Max Silence Cloud
C Max Silence Cloud Sound Panels are a 40mm thick fabric wrapped glass wool high acoustic ceiling or wall panel. The panels have exceptionally high acoustic properties and are priced mid-range.
They are ideal for use in cafes, restaurants, offices, boardrooms, classrooms, cafes and as a retrofit solution to reduce reverberation time in most commercial and education spaces.
Suitable to use below an existing ceiling or as wall panels, they are ideally used where there is no acoustic ceiling.
Available in white (1200x2200 and 1200x600) with a digital customisation option - print your own creative graphics onto the panel.
C Max Silence Cloud Sound Panel 40mm Fabric Wrapped Glass Wool
- NRC 1.0 – with 50mm air gap (suspended)
- NRC 0.95 – with 0 air gap (direct fix)
- CAC < 20
- LR > 84%
- Density 100kg/m²
- ISO 5660 Parts 1&2 – Group Number Classification: 1-S – Blank Panel
- ISO 5660 Parts 1&2 – Group Number Classification: 2-S – Standard Fabric
- Thermal Resistant > 4m²k/w)
- Sizes 2200mm x 1200mm. Other sizes available on request (MOQ and lead time applies)
- Available in White
- Print your own image option
Direct Fix - Adhere brackets to wall by mechanical fixing and maneuver panel on to the fixing brackets.
Light Fittings - Holes may be cut to allow lighting to be suspended through panels.
30 year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions up to 40° and 99% relative humidity without visible sag when used with a T&R brand suspension system.
Emissions, Sustainability and the Environment - For Green Star rated projects, C Max has been verified and meets the Greenguard Emission Certificate Standard.
For product warranties, completion documents and test reports, please contact T&R Interior Systems: email@example.com