Daiken Harmony Acoustic Ceiling Tiles have monolithic white face with a very subtle sandy fibre texture. The clean monolithic look is an ideal aesthetic choice for many commercial interior space requirements. The surface is specifically engineered to provide high absorption (NRC) to reduce reverberation time while the density of the mineral fibre provides good attenuation performance across the ceiling plenum. This versatile mineral fibre ceiling tile is able to meet most standard acoustic specifications.
- Fine, monolithic texture
- High light reflectance
- High sound absorption qualities, which reduces reverberation time, and a medium Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) to reduce sound transfer through the ceiling plenum.
- Suitable for use in offices, education centres, lobies, reception areas call centres and commercial interiors.
- Mineral Fibre tiles are not only non-combustible, but also less likely to emit gas or smoke, or to melt, break or become deformed under normal fire conditions.
Daiken Harmony Mineral Fibre Acoustic Suspended Ceiling Tile
- NRC 0.70
- CAC 36
- LR1 > 75%
- Weight – 19mm: 5.3kg/m²
- Fire Test - ISO 5660 Parts 1 & 2 - Group 1-S
- Size 19mm depth Square Edge or Reveal Edge x [1200 x 600], [600 x 600] [1200 x 300]
- Size: 15mm depth Square Edge, Reveal Edge, [1200 x 600] [600 x 600] *[1200x 300] To Suit 15 or 24mm grid patterns *Available on indent order. Other Sizes available on request.
- Colour – White
In Service Use
- Transpower, Wellington
- St Pauls Tower, Wellington
- Dawson House, New Plymouth
- MBIE Service Centre, Porirua
- Medical Centre, Auckland
30 year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions up to 40° – 95% relative humidity without visible sag when used with a T&R brand suspension system.
Emissions, Sustainability and the Environment - For Green Star rated projects, Daiken mineral fibre tiles were independently verified and meet the Greenguard Emission Certificate Standard.
For product warranties, completion documents and test reports, please contact T&R Interior Systems: firstname.lastname@example.org