Phonic Clean (optional antimicrobial coating)
Suitable for use in medical centres, hospitals, laboratories and other commercial interiors.
- Absorption - NRC 0.80
(with Foil Backer) SAA 0.87
- Attenuation - CAC 20 +
- Light Reflectance - LR 84% + - ASTM E1477-98
- Density -100kg/m3
- Weight - 20mm: 2kg/m2
- Fire Test - ISO 5660 Parts 1&2 - Group 1-S
- Cleanroom - ISO Class 3
- Moisture Rate - ≤ 1 %
- Thermal Resistance - ≥ 0.4 (m² -k/w)
- Est. R-Value (m2k/w) - 20mm: R0.5
- Water repellent face; can be wiped and cleaned, won’t allow moisture penetration.
- Wipeable and cleanable face; Stains don’t stick.
- Optional foil backing to allow positive pressure in ceiling plenum.
- Extremely high Noise Reduction Coefficient. Reduces reverberation time and improves speech intelligibility.
- Lightweight tile is ideal for seismic design.
- Tile face matches those in the C Max range.
Additional antimicrobial coating available if required.
5 year warranty to withstand conditions up to 40° and 99% relative humidity without visible sag. Tiles should be installed in accordance with the grid manufacturer’s instructions.