Focus Polyester Panel
Focus is a design-friendly acoustic panel with a sleek polyester texture. Focus polyester sheets have been acoustically tested for sound absorption performance and perform very well with an airgap behind. The panel can be printed with corporate logos or images or used as the base fabric for bespoke 3D designs.
The Focus Cut Panel is an aesthetically innovative solution for distinct interior designs.
With near unlimited possibilities for bespoke patterns and cutouts, the Focus panel is unique and versatile.
Suitable as a stylish interior feature for offices, halls, meeting rooms, as well as commercial and education interiors.
• Can be cut into different shapes and sizes: options include circles, ovals, clouds and other geometries.
• Can be folded into 3d geometries
• Polyester panels come in a range of solid colours
• Applications include panels for walls and ceilings, workstation panels, wall panelling and other decorative
• High quality with design flexibility, thus can be manufactured to bespoke designs to suit architectural
In Service history
- Genius Co-working space, Christchurch
- Secret World of Butterflies, Auckland Museum, Auckland
- Nomads Football Club, Christchurch
- Weta Workshop, Wellington
- Selwyn District Council
- Cloud 9, Palmerston North
- Te Wananga, Otaki
- SBT, New Plymouth
- Bay of Islands School Gym
- Bishopdale School, Christchurch
- Milford Asset Management, Auckland
- Hutt Valley High School Gym, Lower Hutt
- Predict Office, Auckland
- All Blacks Experience, Auckland
- Forrest 360, Whanganui
- Whanganui District Council, Whanganui
- BNZ, Wellington
- TSB Arena, Wellington