Daiken Plain Acoustic Mineral Fibre Ceiling tiles are non-fissured, with a smooth white painted surface.
This is a favoured tile with contractors due to its robust dust free friendly nature.
It is suitable for use in offices, shops and other commercial interiors where a white monolithic look is desired. This tile blends with most interiors and is an excellent replacement for Pinex Tiles.
The Plain tile has a good Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) to prevent sound transfer through the ceiling plenum. Available in both square and rebated edge.
Daiken Plain Mineral Fibre Acoustic Suspended Ceiling Tile
- NRC 0.35 - 0.45
- CAC 36
- LR1 > 75%
- Weight – 12mm: 3.3kg/m² 13mm:3.6kg/m²
- Fire Test - ISO 5660 Parts 1 & 2 - Group 1-S
- Size 12mm depth Square Edge x [1200 x 600]
- Size 13mm depth Reveal Edge x [1200 x 600] [600 x 600]
- Other sizes available on request
- To suit 15 or 24mm grid patterns
- Colour – White
30 year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions up to 50° – 99% relative humidity without visible sag when used with a T&R brand suspension system.
Emissions, Sustainability and the Environment - For Green Star rated projects, Daiken mineral fibre tiles were independently verified and meet the Greenguard Emission Certificate Standard.