Gridlux LED - Chrome Optic
Optic Chrome Mirror Gridlux is a is a subtle and elegant choice - ideal for office interiors, where task lighting is required without any glare.
The Gridlux LED tee rail offers a new and exciting way to incorporate lighting into a suspended ceiling grid. It is designed in the shape of a standard cross tee bar to allow selected cross tees in the grid to be substituted.
It can be fully integrated at the project design stage, alongside T&R's standard CBI Grid - a fully tested and proven system for New Zealand's unique seismic conditions. In retrofit scenarios, Gridlux can be placed into any heavyweight 38mm seismic ceiling grid.
It creates a stylish and innovative lighting solution suitable for offices, schools and commercial interiors.
- Low glare: UGR=19
- Provides 400-600 lux on the work surface (dependant on configuration).
- Integrating Gridlux enables a much higher performing acoustic ceiling, by eliminating the need to replace tiles to provide space for traditional lighting solutions. This provides a much higher area of potential absorption across the ceiling surface.
- Gridlux tee rails have been engineered to take seismic load, (complies with BC NZS 1170.5) and is therefore ideal to be integrated as part of a seismically designed suspended ceiling.
- 5-year replacement warranty.
- Easy installation.
- Long-life energy-saving LED technology (L90,B50 90,000hrs).
- Complete system installed with flex and plug; can be used with Building Management System.
- Anodised and powder-coated aluminium extrusion, steel mounting clips.