Service clashes are inevitable and although the TRACKLOK® range provides flexibility with bracing angles from 30° to 60° and across the wall at up to 45°, there will always be some projects where even this is not enough. TRACKLOK® VERT gives the installer a tool to use a vertical brace on one arm allowing for the ultimate in clash avoidance.
The TRACKLOK® suite of products have been specifically designed and extensively tested to secure partition walls and glazing lines to structure over. TRACKLOK® products use logic, specific engineering and real world experience to ensure optimum performance in SLS (Service Limit State) and ULS (Ultimate Limit State). The TRACKLOK® range offers architects, structural engineers and construction professionals an easy to use, cost effective and comprehensive bracing solution.
- Secures partition walls and glazing lines, under ceiling to slab above.
- Designed and tested to mitigate risk to life and property.
- Applicable to all seismic zones and all seismic loads.
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements.
- Unique design for variable bracing stock to be utilised, reducing waste.
- Low profile allows installation in partition and glazing head tracks.
- Engineered to eliminate ceiling grid interaction and to protect warranty.
- Designed to absorb seismic energy, reducing partition wall failure.
- Prevent injury caused by the failure of all types of internal partition wall and glazing line systems due to seismic activity or fire.
- Prevent loss of amenity caused by the behavior of all types of internal partition wall and glazing line systems during seismic activity or fire.
- Protect property and structures from physical damage caused by the failure of all types of internal partition wall and glazing line systems due to seismic activity or fire.
- Preserve ceiling manufacturers warranty by providing required seismic separation of partition and glazing lines from two-way grid.
- Prevent business interruption caused by the failure of all types of internal partition wall and glazing line systems due to seismic activity or fire.
- Create efficiencies in construction of all types of internal partition wall and glazing lines.
Features and Benefits
- Tested with head track and full wall construction to provide confidence.
- Provides seismic separation, preserving ceiling warranty.
- Ensures validity of installers PS3.
- Tested under ULS and SLS loads to ensure longevity of performance.
- Unique design allows for 50mm of inter-story drift.
- Top plate pivot points allow for 90mm of in-line wall deflection.
- Unique design allows for 20mm of wall “spring back” in ULS event.
- Patented low profile connection bolt allows for glazing clearance.
- Unit allows a 30° – 60° bracing angle to mitigate service clashes.
- Unit tested to 45° off wall axis to mitigate service clashes.
- TRACKLOK® VERT allows vertical bracing to mitigate service clashes.
- TRACKLOK® RETRO allows for retro active installation using 10 gauge wafer tech screws to affix to head track.
- TRACKLOK® TIMBA allows for bracing of timber framed walls using 10 gauge 35mm wood screws to affix to timber top plate.
- Allows for 64mm and 92mm bracing to be used, reducing waste on site.
- Complies to and provides compliance with AS/NZS 1170 and AS/NZS 4219.
- Provides compliance with NZ Building Code Clause B1 – Structure, B2 – Durability, F2 – Hazardous Building Materials.
- Contributes to compliance with NZ Building Code Clause F6 – Visibility in Escape Routes, Clause D1 – Access Routes.
- Importance Level 2, 3 and 4 Buildings
- Commercial Interiors