Bringing an existing fit out up to spec, adding value to your clients existing fit out while you design the new one, or wanting to create efficiencies by bracing and lining at the same time. TRACKLOK® RETRO continues to be an effective way of attaching to the top of the headtrack to enable secure bracing.
The TRACKLOK® suite of products have been specifically designed and extensively tested to secure partition walls and glazing lines to structure over. TRACKLOK® products use logic, specific engineering and real world experience to ensure optimum performance in SLS (Service Limit State) and ULS (Ultimate Limit State). The TRACKLOK® range offers architects, structural engineers and construction professionals an easy to use, cost effective and comprehensive bracing solution.
- Secures partition walls and glazing lines, under ceiling to slab above.
- Designed and tested to mitigate risk to life and property.
- Applicable to all seismic zones and all seismic loads.
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements.
- Unique design for variable bracing stock to be utilised, reducing waste.
- Low profile allows installation in partition and glazing head tracks.
- Engineered to eliminate ceiling grid interaction and to protect warranty.
- Designed to absorb seismic energy, reducing partition wall failure.
- Prevent injury caused by the failure of all types of internal partition wall and glazing line systems due to seismic activity or fire.
- Prevent loss of amenity caused by the behavior of all types of internal partition wall and glazing line systems during seismic activity or fire.
- Protect property and structures from physical damage caused by the failure of all types of internal partition wall and glazing line systems due to seismic activity or fire.
- Preserve ceiling manufacturers warranty by providing required seismic separation of partition and glazing lines from two-way grid.
- Prevent business interruption caused by the failure of all types of internal partition wall and glazing line systems due to seismic activity or fire.
- Create efficiencies in construction of all types of internal partition wall and glazing lines.
Features and Benefits
- Tested with head track and full wall construction to provide confidence.
- Provides seismic separation, preserving ceiling warranty.
- Ensures validity of installers PS3.
- Tested under ULS and SLS loads to ensure longevity of performance.
- Unique design allows for 50mm of inter-story drift.
- Top plate pivot points allow for 90mm of in-line wall deflection.
- Unique design allows for 20mm of wall “spring back” in ULS event.
- Patented low profile connection bolt allows for glazing clearance.
- Unit allows a 30° – 60° bracing angle to mitigate service clashes.
- Unit tested to 45° off wall axis to mitigate service clashes.
- TRACKLOK® VERT allows vertical bracing to mitigate service clashes.
- TRACKLOK® RETRO allows for retro active installation using 10 gauge wafer tech screws to affix to head track.
- TRACKLOK® TIMBA allows for bracing of timber framed walls using 10 gauge 35mm wood screws to affix to timber top plate.
- Allows for 64mm and 92mm bracing to be used, reducing waste on site.
- Complies to and provides compliance with AS/NZS 1170 and AS/NZS 4219.
- Provides compliance with NZ Building Code Clause B1 – Structure, B2 – Durability, F2 – Hazardous Building Materials.
- Contributes to compliance with NZ Building Code Clause F6 – Visibility in Escape Routes, Clause D1 – Access Routes.
- Importance Level 2, 3 and 4 Buildings
- Commercial Interiors