Daiken Venus is a white mineral fibre ceiling tile with a stippled texture and scattered pinhole finish.
It has a medium Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) and a medium Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) to help reduce reverberation time and prevent sound transfer through ceiling plenum.
Daiken Venus is a very versatile tile - suitable for application in a variety of areas such as libraries, hotel lobbies and entrance halls, shops and other commercial interiors.
Daiken Venus Mineral Fibre Acoustic Suspended Ceiling Tile
- NRC 0.55 - 0.60
- CAC 36
- LR1 > 75%
- Weight – 12mm: 3.3kg/m² 13mm:3.6kg/m²
- Fire Test - ISO 5660 Parts 1 & 2 - Group 1-S
- Size 12mm depth Square Edge x [1200 x 600]
- Size 13mm depth Reveal Edge x [1200 x 600] [600 x 600]
- Other sizes available on request
- To suit 15 or 24mm grid patterns
- Colour – White
30 year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions up to 50° – 99% relative humidity without visible sag when used with a T&R brand suspension system.
Emissions, Sustainability and the Environment - For Green Star rated projects, Daiken mineral fibre tiles were independently verified and meet the Greenguard Emission Certificate Standard.